24 hour assistance provided
Travel insurance providers have a 24-Hour Assistance Service department to help travelers 24/7 during their trip.
All the Assistance Services listed below are not insurance benefits and are not provided by the Insurer. Tin Leg offers assistance through an extensive network of worldwide partners. Expenses for goods and services provided by third parties are the traveler’s responsibility.
Travel Medical Assistance
• Emergency-medical-transportation assistance
• Physician/hospital/dental/vision referrals
• Assistance with repatriation of mortal remains
• Return travel arrangements
• Emergency prescription-replacement assistance
• Dispatch of doctor or specialist
• Medical-evacuation quote
• Inpatient and outpatient medical case management
• Qualified liaison for relaying medical information to family members
• Arrangements for visitor to bedside of hospitalized Insured
• Eyeglasses and corrective-lens replacement assistance
• Medical payment arrangements
• Medical cost-containment/expense recovery and overseas
• Medical-bill audits
• Coordinate shipment of medical records
• Assistance with medical-equipment rental/replacement Worldwide Travel Assistance
• Lost-baggage search; stolen-luggage-replacement assistance
• Lost passport/travel documents assistance
• ATM locator
• Emergency-cash-transfer assistance
• Travel information including visa/passport requirements
• Emergency telephone-interpretation assistance
• Urgent-message relay to family, friends or business associates
• Up-to-the-minute travel-delay reports
• Arrangements for long-distance calling cards for worldwide
• Inoculation information
• Embassy or consulate referral
• Currency conversion or purchase assistance
• Up-to-the-minute information on local medical advisories, epidemics, required immunizations and available preventive measures
• Up-to-the-minute travel-supplier strike information
• Legal referrals/bail-bond assistance
• Worldwide public-holiday information
• Flight rebooking
• Hotel rebooking
• Rental-vehicle booking
• Emergency-return-travel arrangements
• Roadside assistance locator
• Rental-vehicle-return assistance
• Guaranteed hotel check-in
• Missed-connections coordination
• Business assistant
• Business service-location assistance (quick printers, internet cafes, overnight delivery, etc.)
• “411” global directory service
• Wireless accessory replacement assistance
• Business conference-call coordination
• Urgent messaging to clients, colleagues and family members
• Up-to-the-minute travel delay and departure reports
• Driving and walking directions
• Emergency return-travel arrangements
• Restaurant referrals and reservations
• Ground-transportation arrangements
• Event ticketing arrangements
• Tee times and course recommendations
• Floral services
Identity theft (Not available to New York residents)
• Assist identity-theft victim with ordering and reviewing credit bureau records
• Assist identity-theft victim with investigating financial accounts where identity theft is suspected
• Assist victim in communications with creditors to help make the creditors aware of the victim’s identity-theft issues
• Assist identity-theft victim in identifying proper law enforcement to pursue prosecution of criminals
• Assist identity-theft victim in reviewing account activity
• Obtain additional resources for reviewing and resolution of victim’s Issues
24-Hour Roadside-Assistance Services
• Towing Assistance— When towing is necessary, the covered vehicle will be towed to the nearest service facility or to any location requested by the covered customer.
• Flat-Tire Assistance — Service consists of the replacement of a flat tire with the covered vehicle’s spare tire.
• Towing assistance will be provided if needed.
• Oil, Fluid, and Water Delivery Service — An emergency supply of oil, fluid, and water will be delivered to any covered vehicle in immediate need. The customer must pay for cost of the fluids if there is one.
• Fuel-Delivery Service — An emergency supply of fuel will be delivered to any covered vehicle in immediate need. The customer must pay for the cost of the fluids if there is one.
• Lockout Assistance — Assistance will be provided in gaining entry to a covered vehicle if the keys are lost or locked inside.
• Battery Assistance — Battery assistance (jump-start) will be provided to any covered customer in immediate need.
• Collision Assistance — If a customer is involved in a collision in their covered vehicle, towing assistance will be provided when needed to direct the vehicle back to the issuing dealership if possible or to the nearest qualified repair facility.
Makes arrangement for the return of your automobile back to your primary residence should you become ill/injured and unable to drive.
*Non-insurance services are provided by Tin Leg.